Every cook has a dishe that will end up named after them, being or not a original recipe. Like Mary’s Mac and cheese or Joe’s pulled pork. One of mine is this salad, I refuse to call Ellen’s salad just because sounds weard, but my friends do it. When they ask me what I will do for dinner or bring to a potluck I just say”That salad”, and they know what I am talking about.
• watercress – you will find it at the grocery store ready to eat.
• 1 pear peeled and diced– squeezing 1/2 of lime on it will prevente it to get dark.
• 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds– you can use the whole fruit cutting it in half and using your fingers to delicately taking of the seeds.
• 3 prosciutto slices– you will preper it the same way you preper bacon. So lie paper tower over a plate, lie the prosciutto slices over it and cover the slice with another sheet of paper tower. Put in the microwave 1 minute per slice. Roughly crushe it.
• 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
Delicately mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl.
• 2 Tp of lime juice
• 2 Tp of apple vinager
• 2 Tp of sunflower oil
• 2 Tp of olive oil
• 1 Tp of honey
• 1/2 Tp of Dijon mustard
Put all the ingredients into a lidded jar. Sake well.